Kevin Federline Admits To Drinking 24 Sodas A Day
Recent “Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp” contestant Kevin Federline finally shared how he gained a person shortly after his divorce from Britney Spears, “I drank 12 to 24 cans of soda a day — not Diet. I didn’t drink water, that was all I drank. That was my coffee, that was my candy, that was my everything. I hit 30 years old, I stopped dancing, started eating and sitting on the couch playing with the kids here and there. I got lazier and lazier, and fatter and fatter.” [Now Magazine]
I’m so sick of hearing how little celebrities eat and as someone who occasionally eats an entire pizza alone, it seemed about time to see how celebrities binge!
- I envy Miley Cyrus‘ metabolism. The pop star has been known to Twitter about her binge eating, once tweeting, “Just ate BBQ chicken, 8 cali rolls, a frosty, and fries,” which was after dumplings, corn dogs, sodas, and a cupcake. When Perez Hilton pestered her to chill out on the ice cream, she responded, “I’m still a kid. How do you make a kid shut up? ICE CREAM!” [Examiner] Zing! Now, if only we could figure out how to make Perez shut up!
- Marlon Brando was king of the binge eaters, for breakfast he would eat corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in syrup. He would sometimes eat a 5-gallon tub of ice cream and made something he called “real-life Mounds bars” which consisted of a coconut cracked open and stirred up with sun-melted chocolate (swoon). Apparently, a favorite Brando snack was a pound of bacon shoved in a loaf of bread and when his girlfriends begged him to lose weight, he had friends throw him Burger King Whoppers over his gates. [Best Week Ever] Must find a coconut, asap.
- Obviously, Victoria Beckham has a very different idea of what constitutes binge-eating, but between extreme dieting with the Spice Girls, the posh one started binge eating occasionally and wrote in her autobiography that she sometimes ate 10 bowls of cereal at once. [EdReferral] Bah, unless it’s Lucky Charms, I’m not impressed.
- I love how candid Kirstie Alley is about her food issues. Who else would go on the cover of People declaring, “Yes, I gained 83 pounds!” She told the tabloid, “My food demons are Chinese food, sugar, butter. A lot of butter. If I’m at the movies, usually I eat popcorn without butter, but I’d say, “I’m at the movies, so who cares?” And toast with butter. Or let’s say I had two cups of pasta and six tablespoons of butter on it. There was a lot of butter going on.” [People] I know how hard it is to put down the stick of butter, but it’s good that Kirstie’s getting her health back on track now.
- Eminem has put on some weight lately, an insider claims it’s because “Marshall has Taco Bell lunches of burritos and tacos with dessert, then Outback dinners of three filet Mignon with all the fixings.” And then the source got all personal about it, “He’s got a double chin, a pot-belly and droopy man-breasts. And he’s living a reclusive lifestyle in an attempt to hide his new body.” [CeleBitchy] Sounds like he needs a new moniker since Slim Shady isn’t working out.
- Photographers love to capture pictures of celebrities eating. Insider once claimed that Katherine Heigl ate all the sweets on the craft services table and caught her trying to smoosh an entire Hostess cupcake into her mouth and claimed that blog gossip was to blame for her manic binge-eating. [The Insider] Ironic, huh?
- Elvis wasn’t about going half-way, he really went hog-wild with his diet. Apparently, the king ate
sexsix eggs, a pound of bacon, half a pound of sausage, and 12 buttermilk biscuits for breakfast. His lunch consisted of two “Fool’s Gold” sandwiches, which consist of a jar of peanut butter, a jar of strawberry jam, and another pound of bacon on a baguette. Dinner might include five double hamburgers and deep-fried peanut butter banana sandwiches (which really are the best thing ever). [Its Deadlicious] Holy crap.