You know you’ve nailed it when people are still copying your style and putting you on magazine covers decades after your death. So, in one more homage to the inimitable Grace Kelly, take the jump for ways to cop her legendary look.
- It’s hard to play Grace Kelly without a cinch-waisted dress. [$158, Anthropologie]
- An awesome upside to emulating everyone’s favorite princess: an excuse to wear sparkly dangle earrings. [$80, Kenneth Jay Lane, NetAPorter.com]
- Find the right red lipstick; it’s how old-school screen sirens do.
- OK, so an Hermes Kelly bag isn’t a realistic option for most of us. (They run about $8,000 for the most “simple” ones!) That said, use it as inspiration for a structured, ladylike bag.
- Get your Hollywood hair wave on. [$32, Conair, Drugstore.com]