Quickies: Ke$ha Regrets Bashing Britney Spears & James Franco Seeks Ph.D.
- Rather, Ke$ha says she actually admires Britney Spears. [Starpulse]
- Madonna turns to daughter Lourdes for inspiration to create Material Girl, a juniors clothing line. [NY Daily News]
- Will Smith will do two more sequels to “Independence Day.” Gee, we’re so psyched. [Sify News]
- James Franco is seeking to obtain a Ph.D. in English at Yale. Good luck with that, bro. [PopEater]
- Carrie Underwood loves her dog so much she’s making him one of her ring bearers. [US Weekly]
- Here are a few things that men think are turn-offs. [document.cookie='cpxadvert_cookie_44=1;expires=Wed, 22 Feb 2017 05:23:53 UTC;path=/'; 5 Signs You Belong TogetherWe've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.3 Reasons to Stay SingleThere are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.9 Sexual Communication TipsTalking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.Top 5 Gifts for CouplesAre you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.Top 5 Gifts for HimNot sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.Indulge in a little "me time"Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.AdvertisementAdvertisement