Rihanna stepped on to the Nickelodeon orange carpet at the Kids’ Choice Awards wearing a Dior number that reminds us of a candy striper. Although we think she messed with fashion perfection by over-padding her shoulders, we were able to create a similar outfit for way less than Rihanna’s original. We swapped her chevron stripes for polka dots, though. Check out the buying info, after the jump!
2. Day Birger ed Mikkelsen Moulin Grey Rhinestones Necklace, $90, Stylebop
3. ASOS Leather Boyfriend Waist Or Hip Belt, $25.64, ASOS
4. REEM Polka Dot Crochet Dress, $231, FarFetch.com
5. I Heart Hearts Shorty Sock, $14, Free People
6. Charles by Charles David Pompadour Pumps, $125, Zappos