Style Buzz: The Grateful Dead — Preppy Fashion Icons?
- Preppy designer and purveyor of those ubiquitous sorority girl standards, the gold-emblem flats, designer Tory Burch is, like, totally inspired by the Grateful Dead. Weird. [The Cut]
- Meet Carla Bruni, Editor-in-Chief. The controversial French First Lady will guest-edit an upcoming issue of Madame Figaro magazine. [Styelite]
- Swimsuit model Miranda Kerr gives advice on beachwear: Wear something that “is flattering for your body type.” Easy for her to say! [Teen Vogue]
- Randomly, Joaquin Phoenix makes the case for why we shouldn’t buy snakeskin shoes and bags. Huh. [Stylelist]
- It’s old, it’s worn, and it’s a t-shirt that looks like it’s seen better days. It’s also Balmain and it costs $1,625.00. [Fashionista]
- When it comes to getting dressed, Arianna Huffington avoids fashion emergencies by heeding her stylish daughter’s advice. [Style.com]