Style Buzz: The Grateful Dead — Preppy Fashion Icons?
- Preppy designer and purveyor of those ubiquitous sorority girl standards, the gold-emblem flats, designer Tory Burch is, like, totally inspired by the Grateful Dead. Weird. [The Cut]
- Meet Carla Bruni, Editor-in-Chief. The controversial French First Lady will guest-edit an upcoming issue of Madame Figaro magazine. [Styelite]
- Swimsuit model Miranda Kerr gives advice on beachwear: Wear something that “is flattering for your body type.” Easy for her to say! [Teen Vogue]
- Randomly, Joaquin Phoenix makes the case for why we shouldn’t buy snakeskin shoes and bags. Huh. [Stylelist]
- It’s old, it’s worn, and it’s a t-shirt that looks like it’s seen better days. It’s also Balmain and it costs $1,625.00. [Fashionista]
- When it comes to getting dressed, Arianna Huffington avoids fashion emergencies by heeding her stylish daughter’s advice. [Style.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.