Quickies: David Beckham’s Achilles Inspires Poetry & Miley Cyrus Is Done With Music
- A poem compares David Beckham’s injury to the one that brought down Achilles. [Telegraph]
- Japanese officials refused to allow Hayden Panettiere to speak about whale conservation in Taiji, a town known for its annual whale hunt. [Newser]
- Although Matt Damon loves his wife, he says she drives him crazy and quoted marriage as ridiculous. [Starpulse]
- A woman was found not guilty for offering sexual favors in return for World Series tickets. [Google]
- Miley Cyrus says she wants to move on from the music business because she thinks it isn’t as positive as she’d like it to be. [E! Online] Geri Halliwell admitted to a U.K. TV talk show that she nearly died from bulimia. [MyFoxDFW.com]
- What’s the sensible thing to say to a man when he can’t get an erection? Here are some ideas. [Your Tango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.