Quickies: Gabby Sidibe “Too Big” For Vogue & Sean Combs Is Getting A Toilet Full Of Vodka
- Anna Wintour will not allow Gabby Sidibe to appear on the vaunted pages of Vogue because of her size. [PopEater]
- Glenn Beck says James Cameron is the anti-Christ. James Cameron says he doesn’t care and isn’t “trying to make friends with the right.” [New York Times]
- MTV is canceling “The Hills!” [Access Hollywood]
- New York City might be giving the pink slip to a huge amount of its teachers due to budget issues. They’re looking to fire 8,500 English, math, science, and social studies teachers in order to save money. [Gothamist]
- Sean Combs ticked off vodka maker Martin Silver by maturely and reasonably asserting that those who aren’t drinking Ciroc are drinking “peepee.” Silver is maturely and reasonably responding by sending Combs a toilet bowl of Ciroc. [New York Post]
- Who can afford a personal trainer when just going to the gym is so expensive? [Jezebel]
- Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell hasn’t been repealed yet, but Defense Secretary Robert Gates is taking steps to make it harder to enforce. The level of officer who can investigate suspected gayness has been raised, and hearsay will no longer be an acceptable reason to launch the gay detector squad. [The Huffington Post]
- Check out the hotness that is the new “True Blood” season three teaser poster! [EW]
- The adorable actor James Franco is now an adorable writer as well. He penned a short story for Esquire. Neat! [Esquire]
- I also wish Sandra Bullock the best and want her to proudly come out and promote her Oscar-winning film role. [Hollywood Life]
- Bravo has launched Talkbubble so you can chat with “The Real Housewives of New York City” during the viewing party. [Bravo]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.