Style Buzz: Chanel Tats & Grace Jones Is Still Fly
- Unsurprisingly, designer Phillip Lim has an awesome apartment replete with bell jars, fur touches and a stuffed crane. [The New York Times]
- Alexander McQueen’s fashion show has been canceled and replaced with a presentation/memorial on March 9 and 10. Photographers are banned from the presentation, but McQueen’s people promise to provide pics. [Fashionologie]
- 61-year-old former model Grace Jones performed “La Vie En Rose” at a Viktor & Rolf’s party last night. In a leotard. Clearly, she is still hardcore. [The Cut]
- For £49 you can have five Chanel tattoos applied anywhere you like. The catch: It’s only happening at Selfridge’s in London, so book those plane tickets. [Fashionably Independent]
- If you work in retail but secretly (or not so secretly!) want to be a stylist, enter Elle UK’s stylist contest for the chance to style a shoot for the magazine, be mentored by fashion director Anne-Marie Curtis and intern at the magazine. [Elle UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.