2. Cotton Cuffed Pleated Short, $69, Bebe
3. Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original 2-Eye Metallic Boat Shoes, $98, J. Crew
“Sabrina” is all about the awkward duckling transforming into a sophisticated swan. But you don’t need to attend school in Paris to become your own version of the classic and cute Audrey Hepburn. Many of the iconic fashions she wore in the 1954 film are as appealing today as they were then. And many of the garments are quite easy to find on the web. See the buying info above and one more inspiration board after the jump.
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Hammered Bangle, $39.99, Piperlime
3. AK Anne Klein Button Front Slim Skirt, $89, Anne Klein
4. Patterned Classic Ballet Flat, $118, J. Crew