Quickies: Dakota Fanning Turns Sweet 16 & Pointless Celebrity Autobiographies
- Dakota Fanning isn’t getting a tricked-out ride for her Sweet 16. [E! Online]
- Um, why exactly are the “New Moon” stars presenting at the Oscars? Oh yeah, so young people give a crap. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- A new book claims Carla Bruni is a modern day Marie Antoinette. [The Daily Mail]
- Celebrities are just like us — embarrassing, disgusting, and boring — but they get book deals. [Maxim]
- Twister is really for sexually frustrated people over the age of 8. Here’s the honest Twister commercial. [College Humor]
- Who would you rather, Rosario Dawson or Hayden Panettiere? Looks to me that they can’t stand each other. [TMZ]
- In case you ever wanted to know, here’s how tall or successful women can be less intimidating to men. [YourTango]
- These are the highest-paying jobs women need to break into in order to get a bigger piece of the salary pie. [Shine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.