Quickies: Katy Perry Fears She’ll Get Fat & You Can Tweet For President Obama
- Katy Perry worries her voluptuous figure will turn fat when she gets older. [Starpulse]
- Dudes fess up to the appeal of bare-down-there. [Em & Lo]
- Britney Spears’ former dance teacher has been arrested for raping an underage student. [UPI]
- President Barack Obama is hiring a social networking manager to maintain the Organizing for America’s Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace accounts. [Washington Scene]
- A note left by Alexander McQueen was found in his apartment. [Times Online]
- Users sue Facebook for new privacy settings. [Macworld]
- A real-life gossip girl tells what it’s like to live her life based on the lives of celebrities. [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.