Reality TV Star Couples Living Happily Ever After
Awww. It looks like two Bravo reality TV show stars have gotten together—and they didn’t even need the help of “The Millionaire Matchmaker.” Kelly Bensimon of “The Real Housewives of New York City” and recently divorced Sam Talbot of “Top Chef” sure look like they are dating. Although this couple is denying rumors of a hookup, they’ve been spotted at three parties. A friend even said, “I don’t know why they deny it.” [NY Post]
Reality TV show contestants seem to flock together, and many have flocked to bed and then to the altar. In fact, we can think of a quite a few couples made in reality TV heaven. After the jump, our faves.
- Even though “The Bachelorette” doesn’t have the best track record, Trista and Ryan Sutter, the stars of season one, are still going strong. They even have two kids. [People]
- How absolutely adorable was it when Pam Ling and Judd Winick got together after filming “The Real World: San Francisco.” They’ve been married since 2001.
- Their castmate Rachel Campos-Duffy also found love via reality TV. Like many “Real World” alumni, she went on “Road Rules: All Stars.” That’s where she met her now-husband Sean Duffy of “The Real World: Boston.”
- Some say they were gross, but I thought it was adorable when Adrianne Curry of “America’s Next Top Model” and Christopher Knight of “The Brady Bunch” fell for each other on “The Surreal Life.”
- “The Biggest Loser” contestants Matt Hoover, who won first place, and Suzy Preston, second runner-up, met on the show and married in 2006. Matt popped the question live, on “Today.” Luckily, Suzy said yes. [People]
- Marty and Amy Wolff also met on “The Biggest Loser.” The two were married in March 2008. We still think they should turn “Loser” into a dating show. [People]
- Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich met on “Survivor: All-Stars” and had the show’s first on-air kiss. They went on to two seasons of “Amazing Race.”