Quickies: The White Stripes Are Suing The Air Force & Kate Gosselin’s New Book
- The White Stripes are threatening to sue the Air Force for using their “Fell in Love with a Girl” for a recruitment commercial. [Rolling Stone]
- Dutch officials have intercepted a shipment of cocaine hidden in 20,000 long-stem roses. [CBS News]
- Michael Barrett, the man who shot a video of Erin Andrews through a peephole, recorded 16 other women and ran background checks on 30 people. [Los Angeles Times]
- Kate Gosselin’s new book, I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith, and Family, is set to come out this spring. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Steven Colbert called Sarah Palin a “f**king retard” on his show this week. [New York Daily News]
- “The Biggest Loser” trainer Jillian Andrews is being sued for touting a “worthless” diet supplement. [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.