How To Extend The Life Of Your Handbag
When it comes to saving money during a recession, there are always home remedies like creating your own face masks and purchasing groceries instead of eating out every night. Another way to save money? Don’t head to the cleaner every time your handbag needs a little bath. Read on for tips on how to clean your purse at home from the well known Hallak Cleaners, who treat designer bags like YSL, Pucci, and Bottega Venetta.
- Never apply cleaning solution directly to your handbag.
- Always use a white towel to avoid staining.
- Just like your skin, test a small portion of the cleaner on your bag.
- Don’t try to remove pen marks on suede, dyed or naked skin leather. For painted skin and less expensive bags, use a bit of Windex.
- For grease stains on cheap bags, use lemon dish detergent with water. But if you’re treating a designer handbag, take it to the cleaner.