Quickies: So This Is What Bankers Do When They’re Bored & Mel Gibson Caught Swearing Again
- A silly banker was caught looking at topless women while in the background of a TV interview. (It’s around 1:09 minutes.) [The Telegraph]
- Guys let us in on the nicest way to say, “Not tonight, honey.” [Em & Lo]
- Here’s how to destroy a sex tape before it comes back to bite you in the buttocks, John Edwards-style. [Slate]
- Mel Gibson has figured out the best way to promote his new movie, “Edge of Darkness” — resort to name-calling. Too bad TV presenter Dean Richards wasn’t in on the promo. [Starpulse]
- Should American Psycho be a musical? It could be as fantastic as Tim Burton’s “Sweeney Todd.” [Los Angeles Times]
- Jack Nicholson’s daughter Lorraine has landed the role in a biopic about a surfer who was attacked by a shark. [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.