While you won’t want to go to certain spots on Valentine’s Day if you’re single, there are plenty of places where there won’t be a couple in sight. Click through for six places your broken heart is more than welcome come Feb. 14.
- Mexican And Buffet-Style Restaurants: Couples aren’t likely to grab a bite at these restaurants because, well, they’re not exactly romantic.
- The Gym: If you have a significant other, chances are he’s already naked, so why would you spend The Most Romantic Day of The Year toning up? Single ladies, now’s your chance to get some one-on-one attention from that handsome trainer.
- Furniture Stores: Those celebrating Valentine’s Day tend to buy certain things in preparation for the big night: flowers, lingerie, and chocolates. Who’s shopping for furniture? No one. Try out a new couch without dealing with cutesy pairs smooching as they decide which sofa to buy.
- Spas: While couples are enjoying the pleasure of each other’s company, you can enjoy the pleasure of having a massage therapist’s hands all over your body.
- Thrift, Resale, And Vintage Stores: If you don’t want to be reminded that you have no one to buy a Valentine’s Day gift for, then don’t go to a place where people expect you to shop for Valentine’s Day gifts.
- Single Friends’ Homes: There’s no better way to spend the day than with your equally free pals.