Guys: If A Hot Stranger Messages You On Facebook, It Might Be Your Girlfriend
OK, guys, here’s your teachable Facebook moment for the day: how not to handle friend requests from unknown women. After the jump, read this unfortunately hilarious Facebook thread. And then get ready to answer a few questions because it’s pop quiz time! We want to see how much you learned. [BuzzFeed]
- If a really good-looking girl, who also happens to be a stranger, friend requests you on Facebook, she is probably: a) a sex worker cruising for new clients; b) your girlfriend/ex-girlfriend in disguise; c) someone trying to hustle you out of money; d) all of the above.
- If you accidentally accept a friend request from a stranger, you should: a) poke them; b) ask them to facebook chat; c) proposition them for sex; d) unfriend them immediately because you should never have accepted their friend request in the first place. Duh
- If your girlfriend stinks you should: a) buy her perfume and deodorant even though she has skin allergies; b) find a nice way to let her know that her lack of hygiene is bothering you; c) ignore the problem and hope it will go away; d) talk about it with a stranger on Facebook.
- If you want to end your relationship you should: a) break it off in as kind and mature a manner as possible; b) stay in the relationship until you meet someone else and then break it off; c) proposition your girlfriend for sex, thinking it’s another woman; d) change your identity and move so your girlfriend can’t find you.
- If your girlfriend happens to be the stranger you were trying to have an affair with on Facebook, you should: a) apologize to your girlfriend even though she hates you; b) learn a very difficult lesson; c) share your story publicly so other douche bags don’t make the same mistake; d) all of the above.
Share your answers in the comments. I really hope everyone gets 100 percent on this quiz.