What I’m Wearing Today:
- Benefit “That Gal” brightening face primer, $28, benefitcosmetics.com
- MAC concealer in NC20, $16, maccosmetics.com
- MAC blush in Uncommon, $18.50, maccosmetics.com
- MAC eyeshadow in Grain (lid) and sparkly Honey Lust (along the lashline), $14.50 each at maccosmetics.com
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing Lip Gloss in Debut, $18, smashbox.com
- MAC Plushlash mascara in Black, $13, maccosmetics.com
- Sephora clear mascara (used as brow gel), $10, sephora.com
I have two confessions to make:
- I own lots and lots of makeup. Like, “Hoarders”-levels. Before he retired, my dad worked for a company that made the chemicals in a some of the big makeup brands, like Clinique, so my mom used to buy bags and bags of stuff. (I’ve gotten lots of free makeup working at The Frisky.).
- I. Hardly. Wear. Any. Of. It.