Quickies: Senator-Elect Scott Brown Got Nakey For Cosmo & The Palins Were Paid For Tabloid Cover
- Massachusetts’ newly elected senator, Scott Brown, posed naked for Cosmopolitan back in the day. [F-Listed]
- Gabby Sidibe is working on a film called “Yelling to the Sky” with Don Cheadle, and she told the London Guardian: “This time, I get to make out with a boy. I know that because I wrote it into the script.” [Guardian UK]
- The guy who Ronnie knocked out on “Jersey Shore” has gone on a racist tirade to explain his butt-kicking. [TMZ]
- Sarah and Bristol Palin were paid a hefty sum for their In Touch Weekly cover. [NY Post]
- The U.K. government is banning drinking games and binge promotions in order to fight alcoholism. [Boston.com]
- MC Lady Sovereign came out on the U.K. “Celebrity Big Brother,” despite the efforts of her publicist to keep her sexuality under wrap. [Bitch Media]
- Billy Baldwin will play Serena van der Woodsen’s father on “Gossip Girl.” [The Ausiello Files]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.