Today’s Lady News: Ask Men Survey Finds “Older” Women The Most Desirable
- Here’s to you, Mrs. Robinson: Ask Men recently surveyed six million people online to rank the 99 most desirable female celebs, and “older” women in their 30s and 40s made up 40 percent of the list! Emmanuelle Chriqui, 32, was voted the number one most desirable actress and other favorite starlets include Padma Lakshmi, 39, and Halle Berry and Salma Hayek, who are both 43. [Vancouver Sun]
- An online survey of 1,000 “Millennial” women, ages 22 to 35, who are employed full-time, found that nearly all—94 percent—believe they’ll be able to strike a balance between work life and home life. [Reuters]
- An anti-abortion commercial starring former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow and his mother will air during the Super Bowl. The 30-second commercial from the conservative group Focus On The Family will tell the story of how Pam Tebow ignored her doctor’s suggestion to have an abortion in 1987 and gave birth to her fifth child, Tim. [Huffington Post]
- Myriam Merlet, the chief of staff for Haiti’s Ministry of Women, passed away in last week’s earthquake. Merlet brought the play “The Vagina Monologues” to Haiti in 2001 and used funds raised at the event to open a safe house for Haitian women. [Democracy Now]
- Wow. Apparently in Germany, going back to work when you’ve still got small children at home is enough to get you screamed at in the supermarket. But experts say the cultural expectations of motherhood are slowly changing. [New York Times]
- Thirty-four Islamic scholars in the African country of Mauritania have signed on to a legal opinion, called a fatwa, banning female genital mutilation. Health experts in Mauritania said approximately 70 percent of girls there have all or part of their genitals removed. [BBC]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.