Due, in most part, to the fact that it’s their job to be surrounded by all things fashionable, most models end up with a badass sense of style and innate ability to, well, look good always. While some do rock the boat a bit with their day-to-day looks– think Iekeliene Stange and Agyness Deyn– we have noticed a model “uniform” of sorts that most of those well-dressed, lovely ladies are working. Here’s how to master it.
- Slouchy, long-ish tee. [$18, American Rag, Macy's]
- Statement accessory. [$10, Forever 21]
- Boyfriend blazer. (A cropped leather jacket or some such thing also works!) [$78, Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters]
- Big ‘ol sunglasses to hide your gorgeous face from all the cameras and admirers. [$119, Mosley Tribe, Bluefly.com]
- Tight-ass skinny jeans (or leggings). [$88, Madewell, Shopbop.com]