Happy New Year’s Eve! Is it cocktail time yet? If I’ve learned one thing in my life, it’s never miss a chance to drink champagne! Tonight I’m going to be serving up one of my favorite recipes that require the bubbly — pink champagne to be exact. This cocktail has been my kryptonite since I turned legal. The instructions are so simple, I can even make myself one after I’ve had too many. Check out my perfect buzz-making concoction, which I’ve named “P***y Fresh Out Of The Shower,” after the jump…You will need:
- Pink Champagne (If you hate pink, you can use reg champ and lemonade)
- Pink Lemonade (preferably Newman’s Own)
- Martini Shaker
Here’s how you get in the pink:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Then pour in 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 vodka.
- Shake that concoction like it’s your booty.
- Pour in glass, fill about 3/4 of the way.
- Top it off with a healthy pour of pink champagne.
The finished look is three shades of pink, just like your tunnel of love. Serve in the glamorous glass of your choice, then garnish with a lemon zest. Have some hotties that you’ll want to make out with nearby, once the drink kicks in. Bottoms up! And in this case, metaphorically as well.