Style Buzz: Lanvin Moves Fast And Rodarte For Target Is Here!
- How freakin’ awesome is Lanvin’s new spring 2010 campaign starring Jamie Bochert? It’s so … kinetic. [Refinery 29]
- What’s in Stam’s stash? You know you want to take a peek inside a supermodel’s makeup bag! [Style.com]
- Britain is closer than ever to banning tanning beds for kids under 18 years of age. Why is the U.S. so behind? [BBC]
- The Missoni for Converse collab is making us drool. We have to wait until April? Seriously? [LA Times]
- Rodarte fans are in luck though. The Target line drops this Sunday. Good luck out there girls! We’re afraid things are gonna get ugly. [Chicago Tribune]