Quickies: Snooki’s Attacker Apologizes & Mike “The Situation” Untanned
- The Snooki-puncher apologizes. [US Weekly]
- Robert Downey Jr. explained last night to David Letterman that his old drug-related felony record got him detained and interrogated in a Japanese airport. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Want to know the words that define the decade? Definitely not “grunge” or “groovy.” [TrèsSugar]
- In other “Jersey Shore” news: check out this high school yearbook photo of a shockingly untanned Mike “The Situation.” [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Simon Cowell might leave “American Idol” to produce a version of his British show “X-Factor” here in the States. [PopEater]
- Warnings against the perils of overplucking are reaching younger and younger women and the solutions are getting increasingly pricey. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.