What Should Gisele and Tom Brady Name Their Son?
Last Tuesday, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady had a baby boy who will probably grow up to be way too cute for his own good. Only, they’re not sure what to name him. “It’s kind of back to the drawing board,” Tom said in a radio interview yesterday. “We thought we had a name picked out for about six months and then about two days before he was born she said, ‘I don’t like that name anymore.'” Here are our suggestions, keeping in mind that celebs these days pick some wackadoo names. [People]
- The Beckhams decided on the name Brooklyn because that’s where their son was conceived. Tom and Gisele should pick Costa Rica, the site of their wedding where security guards fired gunshots at paparazzi.
- Why not name the babe Leonardo, after Gisele’s most famous ex?
- Connor, since lots of hot guys are named that.
- Ditto for Max.
- Gwyneth and Chris Martin named their daughter after their favorite fruit. So maybe Banana would be fitting for Gisele and Tom?
- Brady Brady would be very postmodern.
- Or they could make like Nicole Richie and Joel Madden and pick a bird name. Crow is tempting, but I think Wren is more mysterious.
- Jesus is still very popular in Gisele’s native Brazil.
- Or perhaps Patriot? It sounds cool and would show Tom’s team pride.
What do you think they should name their baby?