Style Buzz: V’s New Plus-Size Issue And The End Of Runway Shows
- Notoriously skinny-centric fashion magazine V announced that their January issue is devoted to plus-sized models and will star greats like Crystal Renn (we’re still obsessing over her recent shoot for Canadian Elle, above). [New York Post]
- According to Kate Betts, the future of fashion may entail the end of live runway shows because they’re so cost-prohibitive. Instead, they’ll be virtual and involve models walking on treadmills to look runway-esque on video. [Time]
- So genius: DIY holiday gift ideas that cost under $20 to make. [Shelterpop]
- Are major designers stealing all their ideas from hip Japanese street styles? Sure looks like it. [Style.com]
- Beloved French designer Isabel Marant will finally be selling her deliciously wearable wares stateside. We can’t wait! [Fashionologie]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.