Quickies: Terrible Lady Mag Covers & Cast Changes On “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta”?
- The 30 worst lady mag covers from the last decade. These are two of them. We are in complete agreement. [BuzzFeed]
- The Committee Against Cosmetic Tax is holding a protest against the most important issue of our time — THE BOTAX — in NYC this weekend, according to a press release sent to us by a PR company that clearly doesn’t understand we would make fun of such silliness. That said, I am totally going to go, if only to make everyone who actually seriously shows up FROWN.
- Cook County prosecutors dismissed felony charges filed against a 22-year-old girl who allegedly videotaped “The Twilight Saga: New Moon.” [Chicago Sun-Times]
- The worst cads of 2009 — betcha can guess some of the d-bags on the list. [Double X]
- Church scores with dudes by hosting football on Sundays. [USA Today]
- Heidi Klum has already updated her family tattoo (one star for each child) just two months after little Lou’s birth. [HuffPo]
- Say it ain’t so! Are NeNe and Kim (maybe) out on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”? [DListed]