11 Signs You’re In Lust
I don’t know much about the big L-O-V-E, but I do know quite a bit about luv. There is just something so fun about the reckless abandon of a fresh romance. Forget your holiday champagne buzz, nothing compares to the high of going butt crazy for a guy! But a lot of times, when you start dating someone you like, you can’t tell if he’s just a cool dude or a super spectacular stud who is sweeping you off your feet. How do you know you’re in lust? Find out after the jump!
- Each time you see him naked, his penis looks bigger.
- His last name is Lipschitz and you think that’s cute.
- Even when his ass needs a shower, he smells good to you.
- Seeing random couple PDA doesn’t gross you out as much as it used to. Warning: If you start liking Jen Aniston rom-coms, your googly eyes have gone too far.
- You want to introduce him to your family — well, the ones you like.
- When you look at him your eyes open wider than a cartoon puppy and you can’t stop it.
- You feel like you could tell him everything! But you don’t because you want to spend all your time together sexing.
- When making a decision, say on what to wear, you can hear his opinion in your head. (Side note: Why don’t guys get harem pants?)
- He buys you flowers and you’re wondering how to press them.
- When you go shopping, you see about a million things you want to buy him. You know you got it bad when you blow your shoe budget getting the dude stuff.
- You have about a dozen adjectives to describe him to your friends and none of them are the word “nice.”