Quickies: A Mormon Republican Writes A Hanukkah Song & Nicole Kidman Is Effortlessly Thin
- Senator Orrin Hatch, the Mormon Republican from Utah, wrote a Hanukkah song. Nobody knows why. [Videogum]
- Playgirl lost money by inviting and paying Levi Johnston to pose with his manly bits. [Queerty]
- Nicole Kidman says weight has never been an issue for her since she’s six feet tall and a runner. [The Huffington Post]
- See if you can figure out the origins behind these 10 celebrity names. [TresSugar]
- President Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize this morning with a speech acknowledging we are, in fact, at war. [The Daily What]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.