Quickies: Gosselin Children Miss The Limelight & Mrs. Sanford Won’t Stand By The Governor
- Kate Gosselin says the children miss having the cameras in their lives. [ABC News]
- Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo is recovering after his devastating bus accident. [Albany Times-Union]
- Mel Gibson to film his next movie at a Mexican prison. [Hollywood Reporter]
- South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford says she wouldn’t support her husband Mark Sanford after he admitted his affair. [Yahoo! News]
- Poll claims President Obama and Sarah Palin may have similar favorability ratings. [L.A. Times]
- However, someone who still disapproves of Palin threw a tomato at her at a recent book signing — check out the video. [Real Clear Politics]
- An Amish man was found (buggy) driving under the influence. [Dumb As A Blog]
- Spikes go to fashion’s mainstream, but are they too punk rock for high style? [Refinery29]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.