The number of women who’ve supposedly gone for a ride on the Tiger Woods Golf Cart O’ Love seems to be growing exponentially. When we last left you, we’d told you way more than you ever wanted to know about Rachel Uchitel, Jaimee Grubbs, and Kalika Moquin. Over the weekend, lots of new Tiger paramours came out of the woodwork, bringing his tally to (egads) 10. So who are these other women? Read on. 4. Cori Rist, 31, is a New York party girl who supposedly met Tiger at mega-club Butter about a year ago. She is in a big custody battle with her ex-husband over her 7-year-old son, who evidently idolizes Tiger Woods and was thrilled when mommy brought him an autographed photo. If only he knew how she got it. According to friends, Cori often went to visit Tiger when he was on tour. “Tiger would typically get a large suite at a hotel,” a source told the Daily News. “Someone would book Cori an adjacent room, so she wouldn’t be seen coming into his room.” [NY Daily News]
5. Holly Sampson, 36, the star of porno flicks like “Flying Solo 2″ and “OMG, Stop Tickling Me,” reportedly hooked up with the golfer, too. “She has no comment on the matter,” her lawyer says. [NY Daily News]
6. Mindy Lawton, 33, met Tiger when she was a waitress at a pancake house in Orlando. She says they had a year-long affair, which included doing the no pants dance in a car in a church parking lot. Tiger allegedly dumped her in 2007. [Telegraph]
7. Jamie Jungers, 26, is a former Las Vegas cocktail waitress. According to her ex-boyfriend, she met Tiger in 2005—just after he got married—and they supposedly hooked up for more than a year. This ex says Jamie even flew to Florida and stayed at Tiger’s house while Elin was on vacation. [Telegraph]
8. An unidentified British TV broadcaster is lucky number 8. “He would hook up with her when he went to the UK,” a tabloid said of her. “His fling . . . was the talk of the PGA.” [NY Post]
9. A mystery cocktail waitress in Florida says she carried on a two-year affair with Tiger after meeting him at Orlando’s Roxy Nightclub back in 2000. She’s hired a lawyer to field press requests for her. “Her relationship was not a one-night stand. It was long-term, and it was witnessed by many people in this community … She has detailed knowledge of his life, his habits,” said this lawyer. “”[Tiger's marriage] is only for publicity.” [NY Post]
10. This is the one we have the least information on. But in the tender words of the New York Post, she’s a “sex-addicted cougar.” [NY Post]
Shall we start placing bets on what the final tally will be?