Quickies: John Mayer And Gerard Butler Talk Ladies’ Man Life, Glambert Takes His Show To CBS
- Two wild and crazy guys?: John Mayer and Gerard Butler bond over rumors of womanizing. [US Weekly]
- A conviction was handed down to the Ohio police chief accused of stealing from Sarah Jessica Parker’s surrogate. [CNN]
- A new ““New Moon”” debate: is Bella a good role model for young girls? [Entertainment Weekly]
- Cougars are now preying on vampires. [Dumb As A Blog]
- After his controversial AMA performance, Adam Lambert makes move to CBS rival “The Early Show.” [THR: Live Feed, THR: Live Feed]
- Italian prostitute talks explicitly about her encounters with Prime Minister/libertine Silvio Berlusconi. [The Guardian]
- The Oprah effect: the impact the end of her talk show will have outside the U.S. [AP]
- Fergie’s great encounters with method acting: she says she received love letters from “Nine” co-star Daniel Day-Lewis as Guido. [Popeater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.