Today’s Lady News: Method Soap Commercial Thinks Sexual Harassment Is A Joke
- Pervy talking soap bubbles that sexually harass a woman while she takes a shower? Catcalling and antagonizing a woman is so hilarious, Method. And to think, I actually used to buy your soap, too.
- The man accused of recording pervy peeping Tom videos of ESPN sports caster Erin Andrews has pleaded not guilty to interstate stalking. Michael Barrett, who is accused of filming Andrews naked against her knowledge in hotel rooms, could face up to five years in prison. [L.A. Times]
- Representative Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island has spoken out about about a refusal by his Roman Catholic bishop in Providence to give him communion because of his pro-choice stance on abortion. Hooray for pro-choice male politicians who stick to their guns! [New York Times]
- Pew Research says that women are paying less attention to the health care debate than men. Eek, that’s not good! [Pollster.com]
- More than a few newspaper articles about “New Moon”‘s crazy-wild box office success have the words “OMG” or “like, totally!” in the headlines, notes sociologist Rachel Simmons, author of Odd Girl Out: Girls Write About Bullying, Cliques, Popularity and Jealousy. Could it be that journalists have a hard time taking pop culture beloved by teen girls seriously? [Rachel Simmons]
- A woman in Britain said she was refused a free family photo session because she’s a single mom. Lucinda Buckett, 24, won a family portrait photo shoot competition by Foto Trendz and said she was told they would not photograph her and her two kids because there wasn’t a husband to round out the family. [Daily Mail UK]
- Women, ages 11 to 26, who are seeking permanent immigration status in the U.S. are no longer required to get the HPV vaccine. [Feminist.org]
- Under a new program by Britain’s National Health Service, couples with relationship problems can receive 20 sessions, or six months, of counseling. It’ll be very interesting to see if this affects the country’s divorce and/or domestic violence rate! [Daily Mail UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.