How To Do Your Makeup In Five Minutes (According To Whitney Port)
In need of some morning makeup routine guidance? Normally, I wouldn’t look to the likes of Whitney Port for my makeup tips, but, hey, the girl’s got a pretty, five-minute easy and everyday appropriate look! (I suspect she spent a wee more than five minutes in the above photo, but you get the point…) And according to Whitney, on “The Hills” they all did their own makeup, so she taught herself what to do and how to do it quickly. So, without further ado, here’s how it goes (complete with the exact brand name products she uses)….
- Start by mixing Fresh High Noon tinted moisturizer with Fresh Soy Face Cream to get a nice base with a little sunkissed glow. (You can do this right in the palm of your hand, dump a little of each out and mix with your fingers!)
- Dust Bare Minerals Powder with SPF 15 to even out skin. Then she bronzes with Guerlain Number One for Blondes on her cheeks, hairline and jawline.
- Finish up with a little bit of NARS Orgasm Blush on cheekbones, a little on forehead, nose, and chin to keep it constant.
- Brow time, Whitney says, “I use Anastasia brow gel to give my eyebrows a nice shape (this is especially helpful if I haven’t had time to go in to get them done).”
- Highlight under your eyebrows with Benefit Eye Bright and then curl your lashes with a Sephora eyelash curler.
- And: “Sometimes if I’m really feeling like going all out for the day I put on Maybelline mascara.”
Want to transform your “day” look into “night” make-up? Easy, according to Port: “I reapply the basics and use the Stila Smudge pot with a slanted brush to put eyeliner on. For my lips I love the Fresh Sugar Lip Stain with SPF in it.” Done! [Whitney Port Official Website]