Star Couplings: Are Nicole Richie And Joel Madden Married?
- Nicole Richie’s lawyer repeatedly referred to Joel Madden as “your husband” while questioning her during a protective order hearing against a a few paparazzi. [E! Online] — Hmmm.
- Adriana Lima and her NBA husband Marko Jaric have welcomed a baby girl to their family. [PopEater] — Did someone say supermodel?
- Chris Brown says he’s not ready to date yet. [People] — Actually, no one is ready to date him yet.
- Carrie Underwood says she’s not moving in with boyfriend Mike Fisher, despite reports in OK! that said he had made space in his closet for her and stocked his fridge with her favorite foods. [Us Weekly]
- Heidi and Spencer Pratt said they’re shopping their own reality show around, while, of course, promoting their new book, How to be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture. [Starpulse] — Just what the world needs.
- We won’t get to see Levi Johnston’s entire johnson in Playgirl. “We’re thrilled with the photos we got, and are confident people will love them, but although there may be glimpses, we did not get full on frontal nudity,” a rep for the magazine said. [E! Online]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.