Quickies: Lindsay Lohan’s Newest Tantrum & Oprah’s Star-Making Powers At Work Again
- More out-of-control Lindsay Lohan behavior: this time, she apparently tried to scam clothes during a recent Kitson appearance. [Fox News] — Another day, another cry for help from La Lohan. Poor dear.
- Test your knowledge of Victorian era sexual slang. [TresSugar] — You’ll learn just how “gay” the Gay ’90s were.
- A German model was charged with trying to extort $100,000 from Cindy Crawford and her husband after threatening to release a stolen photo to the tabloids. [L.A. Times]
- Oprah’s interior designer follows in the footsteps of Drs. Oz and Phil by getting his own TV show. [N.Y. Times] — Is there nothing Oprah can’t do at this point?
- More than 30 years after his death — and against his will — Vladimir Nabakov’s final novel has now been published. [BBC News]
- After a devastating accident, a British man lives anew with a remote control system that has given him a “bionic bottom,” as he calls it. [ABC News] — Better, stronger, faster … bowels. We have rebuilt him. We had the technology.
- A Beverly Hills company has created perfumes based on the DNA of several dead celebrities. [NY Daily News] — Marilyn Monroe, I can see. Michael Jackson, sure. But I’m just not convinced that someone would want to smell even remotely like Richard Nixon.
- Adorable children in designer clothes, just because. [Refinery29]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.