The Simpson sisters have truly got each other’s backs. First Jessica dissed “Melrose Place” for ditching Ashlee. Now Ashlee’s telling all the folks who criticized Jessica’s weight which way is up. In the most recent issue of Women’s Health, she said, “My sister has an incredible body. I feel sorry for anyone who would judge her, because she’s one sexy lady.” [Examiner]
It’s really sweet that they stand by each other. I wish I had someone to do damage control on my weight gains for me. Thankfully, for these celebrities, their siblings are ready to throw punches on their behalf.
- Trace Cyrus, Miley‘s older brother who’s a guitarist in Metro Station, went after the Jonas Brothers, calling them manufactured fakes. “I’m not trying to clean my image to make anyone happy. I could have gone the route of the Jonas Brothers. Those guys can’t live their lives freely. They have to put out this image that’s totally fake.” Though he didn’t have hate for Miley’s ex, he put out a warning to the other two: “I’d never lay a hand on Nick—I love that kid—but the other two better not get in my way.” [The Hollywood Gossip] — Damn, Miley’s hardcore brother is almost dreamy, if you’re into double Monroe piercings and picking up change. Which I am.
- Tito Jackson was the first to speak out on Michael Jackson‘s behalf after his death, claiming that MJ was truly the biological father of his kids. Which is maybe nice, even though we found out later this wasn’t at all the case. He told reporters at The Daily Mirror, “They are all his children. Blanket is Michael’s, I can tell. Those eyes don’t lie. Them eyes are Michael over again. I see a lot of Michael in him.” [ShowBiz Spy] — But it’s the thought that counts.
- Chynna Phillips, Mackenzie Phillip‘s half sister, was the only family member to stand by her completely when she told the world that she’d maintained a drug-fueled sexual relationship for a decade with their father. When Mackenzie told her about the incest, Chynna’s reaction was, “Somebody could have dropped a piano on my head and I probably wouldn’t have felt it. But I knew it was true. I mean, who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn’t true?” [NY Daily News] — At least Mackenzie had one person on her side during that craziness.
- Little Jamie Lynn Spears was forced to protect Britney when a crazy street person (a neighbor) yelled, “Nobody wants you in this neighborhood. You are making the neighborhood not safe.” To which Jamie Lynn responded, “Then move the f**k out!” The girls then enlisted the paparazzi to protect them from the woman who was trying to push them. [HollyScoop] — Who knew little sisters and paparazzi could be so helpful?
- Kim Kardashian spoke out against Donald Trump after he decided to fire Khloe from “Celebrity Apprentice” because she received a DUI the previous year. Kim wrote on her website, “Last night Donald Trump fired Khloe! She obviously made an awful mistake but definitely has taken responsibility for her actions and we are all very proud of her. Am so proud Khloe made it this far! The reason she got fired had nothing to do with her work ethic or her performance on the show!” [TransWorld News] — What surprises me most is that Trump didn’t already know that from watching “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” i.e., the best show ever. (Adopt me!)