Quickies: Lady Gaga And Beyonce Duet “Telephone” Released & One Dress Three Ways
- “Telephone,” the Lady Gaga and Beyonce duet off Gaga’s Fame Monster album, has hit the internet. [YouTube] — I really like it, but it sounds more like Beyonce’s song than Gaga’s.
- Did you know Jimi Hendrix had a sex tape? Well, here are 16 others you might not have seen. [Maxim.com]
- Some movies like “The Wrestler” have such ambiguous endings, but now the mystery is solved. [College Humor]
- Do these tips for impressing a woman actually work? [Bullz-Eye]
- A Welsh woman unfortunately succeeded in trying to catch her husband in the act of seducing young girls online. [TrèsSugar] — I’ve learned never to go hunting for something unless you can handle the results.
- Four Refinery 29 readers will be awarded a $500 shopping spree at Urban Outfitters. [Refinery 29]
- You don’t have to buy a bunch of dresses this season. Here’s three completely different ways to wear the same dress, so everyone will notice only how fab you look. [College Candy] — You really shouldn’t buy something unless it goes with at least three things already in your closet.