Star Couplings: Solange And Rapper Wale Are In Love
- Rapper Wale talks about Solange in Honey magazine, saying he loves her while flashing a Cheshire cat grin. [The Young, Black & Fabulous] — I love Solange, too, but not in that way, of course. Happy for them.
- Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have broken up. [PopEater]
- Jessica Biel has admitted she has a girl crush on Jennifer Garner, but her admiration is purely platonic. [Starpulse]
- Molly Sims says co-star Josh Duhamel’s rumored affair is “absolutely not true,” saying the stripper is trying to make a lot of money. [Us Weekly] — That’s a rather valid theory in this day and age.
- Ron Livingston who played Berger on “Sex and the City” married fellow actor Rosemarie DeWitt last week. [E! Online]
- Ashley Jensen of “Accidentally on Purpose” has welcomed a baby boy named Francis Jonathan with husband Terrence Beesley. He’s already going by the name “Frankie Jack.” [People] — Yeah, I never heard of her either.