Quickies: The One-Liners Of Roger Sterling & Chris Brown And Wendy Williams Go At It
- Roger Sterling has the best one-liners on “Mad Men,” so check out this video to learn how to incorporate his insults into your conversation. [F-Listed] — “I just crushed you with the most confident insult ever” is one of my faves.
- Brooke Hundley broke her silence about her affair with former ESPN staffer Steve Phillips, saying she’s been hurt as much as his wife, in an interview on “Good Morning America.” [ABC News] — Maybe, but not as much as Steve’s innocent children.
- The parents of “Balloon Boy,” Richard and Mayumi Heene, will plead guilty to crimes involved in the case, says their lawyer. [WSJ] — What, you mean they don’t want to extend their 15 minutes with a drawn-out trial?
- Chris Brown will appear on “The Wendy Williams Show” tomorrow under the guise of promoting his new single “Crawl,” which is interesting because over the summer, he and Wendy were engaged in a Twitter feud that started when he said she looked like a man. [Essence] — Let’s hope Wendy reads him ’til he cries. Howyoudoin’?
- Sarah Palin told Oprah that Levi Johnston is welcome at her table on Thanksgiving Day. [People] — Bristol might have something to say about that.
- British people are among the ugliest in the world, according to the dating site BeautifulPeople.com, which as you guessed only accepts “beautiful people.” [Chicago Tribune]