Quickies: Amy Winehouse Craves Butt Implants & UK’s Noisy Sex Lady Remains Convicted
- Amy Winehouse told some friends she’s interested in butt implants, and they told The Sun. Apparently, she’d like to regain her curves and achieve the perfect pin-up body. [Celebitchy] — Oh honey, just eat a sandwich.
- The Addams Family Musical is happening! Vanity Fair gives us a behind-the-scenes exclusive look at the fab cast including Bebe Neuwirth and Nathan Lane. [Vanity Fair] — Oh my goodness. So happy.
- John Travolta says that starring in a remake of “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” with Tom Cruise is a good idea. [Popeater] — It is not.
- You can now Twitter your weight on the internet with the new scale from Withings. [Lemondrop] — Oy.
- The American Medical Association, our largest organization for physicians, urged the federal government this week to reduce the restriction of marijuana, which is currently Schedule 1. [The Daily Beast] — The doctors want to perform drug testing, and college students everywhere agree.
- The English noisy sex woman has lost the appeal to her conviction for breaking noise ordinances for her coital shrieking, which registered at 47 decibels. [BBC News] — The human rights act, apparently, offers no haven for vigorously vocal couples. Now you know.
- A prequel to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies has been announced by Quirk books. Dawn of the Dreadfuls should hit the shelves in March. [Entertainment Weekly] — Hold on to your brains, ladies.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.