Quickies: Aerosmith Seeks Steven Tyler Replacement & A Post-Mortem On The “Gossip Girl” Threesome
- Now that Steven Tyler’s apparently out, who should become Aerosmith’s new frontman? [Entertainment Weekly] — EW has some interesting suggestions, but that’s beside the point — it just won’t be the same.
- Strange fashions abound at a Beijing Fashion Week grad student show. [The Daily Mail] — How far does a look have to go before it moves from “avant-garde” to just plain crazy?
- “City” boy Freddie Fackelmayer says MTV edited him into a “womanizing jerk.” [Washington City Paper] — Scripted or not, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it just might be a womanizing jerk.
- There were apparently upsides to last night’s controversial “Gossip Girl” ménage a trois. [BuddyTV.com] — This commentary will do nothing to appease the Parents Television Council. Fans, however, will likely be amused.
- PopEater explores why we like watching the world destroyed in movies and on TV. [Popeater] — ‘Cause there’s a little bit of Michael Stipe in us all.
- Cambridge, the second-oldest Anglophone university in the world, gets a cheerleading squad after 800 years. [Daily Telegraph]
- Your odd science news of the day: researchers grow new penile tissue on male lab rabbits. [US News & World Report] — A medical breakthrough that’s quite useful for a species known for mass reproduction — and for the rabbits too.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.