Star Couplings: Chris Brown Says The Assault Should Be Between Us
- Chris Brown says the assault should stay between him and Rihanna. [Us Weekly] — Yeah, he wouldn’t be singing that tune if he didn’t have so much to lose by her speaking out.
- Chelsy Davy tried to sit apart from Prince Harry at a rugby match over the weekend, but simply couldn’t. She ended up throwing the guy between them out of his seat. [Dlisted] — That’s not how you keep a rekindled romance on the down low.
- Lamar Odom wants Khloe Kardashian pregnant “soon.” [PopEater] — Why? So he can replace his other children that she reportedly hasn’t met yet?
- Katy Perry took beau Russell Brand to meet her parents, and Russell says it went well. [OK! UK] — You’d hope to meet your daughter’s new boyfriend before she wears his name on her butt in public.
- Actress Marla Sokoloff of “The Practice” married her boyfriend of five years, drummer Alex Puro, in Beverly Hills Sunday. [OK! Magazine]
- Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva says Mel Gibson is a “hands-on dad.” [People] — Is that a euphemism for he writes the nanny’s check himself?