Star Couplings: Chris Brown Says The Assault Should Be Between Us
- Chris Brown says the assault should stay between him and Rihanna. [Us Weekly] — Yeah, he wouldn’t be singing that tune if he didn’t have so much to lose by her speaking out.
- Chelsy Davy tried to sit apart from Prince Harry at a rugby match over the weekend, but simply couldn’t. She ended up throwing the guy between them out of his seat. [Dlisted] — That’s not how you keep a rekindled romance on the down low.
- Lamar Odom wants Khloe Kardashian pregnant “soon.” [PopEater] — Why? So he can replace his other children that she reportedly hasn’t met yet?
- Katy Perry took beau Russell Brand to meet her parents, and Russell says it went well. [OK! UK] — You’d hope to meet your daughter’s new boyfriend before she wears his name on her butt in public.
- Actress Marla Sokoloff of “The Practice” married her boyfriend of five years, drummer Alex Puro, in Beverly Hills Sunday. [OK! Magazine]
- Girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva says Mel Gibson is a “hands-on dad.” [People] — Is that a euphemism for he writes the nanny’s check himself?
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.