Star Couplings: Katy Perry Salutes Russell Brand With Her Bum
- Katy Perry wore a sexy version of Russell Brand‘s favorite soccer team uniform with his nickname, Rusty, emblazoned on her bum at the MTV Europe Music Awards. [PopEater]
- Despite the rugged-man persona Ernest Hemingway tried to project, papers sent from Cuba to Boston reveal he really was quite a romantic when it came to writing love letters to his fourth and final wife, Mary. [Guanabee] — “Pickle, it is so wonderful to love someone who is not so unreasonable as a bitch giraffe from Bryn Mawr in heat.” Priceless.
- Demi Lovato says she’s sick of the media using her love life and rumors she’s dating Joe Jonas to fill their gossip columns. [Starpulse] — Get used to it, hon, if you plan to stay in the industry.
- Lindsay Lohan says her father Michael threatened to kill her mom Dina. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are definitely back together and looking for a bigger place to live. [E! Online] — Well, this helps his star status some.
- Beyonce and Jay Z were all cuddly backstage at the MTV Europe Music Awards after she very publicly thanked him for “putting a ring on it.” [The Young, Black, & Fabulous] Bey, you were the catch in this relationship.