Quickies: Sharon Osbourne Was Awful To Susan Boyle & Republican Congressman Destroys Pledge
- Sharon Osbourne goes mean on the radio with “Opie & Anthony” while talking about “Britain’s Got Talent” sweetheart, Susan Boyle, saying she’d been hit “with the ugly stick.” [Popeater] — Oy. Seriously, lacking grace, Sharon.
- Shakespeare is coming back to the big screen with another new face. Gerard Butler and Ralph Fiennes will perform in “Coriolanus,” a play that’s hardly ever assigned in high school English. [EW] — My nerd excitement is telling me to go!
- Celebrity chameleons have consumed copious calories, forsworn makeup, worn fake noses, and (horror!) gone brunette for good roles. Reminisce over their many changes in this gallery of faces, from Mariah Carey in “Precious” to Oprah in “Beloved.” [Us Weekly] — Mariah Carey is completely unrecognizable with her natural hair and face.
- Bloggers go behind the scenes and into the jury box to meet the “ Law & Order” cast. [Starpulse] — Wish I were guilty.
- Neda Agha-Soltan, the famous victim of Iranian state violence, is still remembered. Her mother shares photos and memories of her slain daughter so the world will know her. [CNN]
- Tea Party conservative Todd Akin screws up the Pledge of Allegiance. After talking about how amazing it is. And after saying that the pledge “drives liberals crazy.” [Politico] — What? I said ha, ha.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.