Star Couplings: Mr. GOOP (Chris Martin) Didn’t Kiss Kate Bosworth
- Us Weekly has exclusive confirmation from Chris Martin’s rep that he wasn’t making out with Kate Bosworth in public, as Star reported. [Us Weekly] — Chris has been married to Gwyneth Paltrow for six years, but there have been rumors of troubled waters for a long time.
- Although they claim they’re just friends, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted kissing outside a screening of “New Moon.” — These two will carry on this charade as long as they’re under their Summit Entertainment contracts.
- Kourtney Kardashian says she’s nervous but excited to be a mom, and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Scott Disick is making amends to her family. [PopEater] — The true test will be how involved he is with caring for the baby and supporting her.
- Carrie Underwood tells the world she’s in love with boyfriend Mike Fisher in the liner notes of her new album, Play On. [People] — She’s really going to regret that when they break up. Or am I being too cynical?
- Taraji P. Henson was spotted sneaking a kiss from Terrence Howard in NYC recently. [NY Post] — Um, I’m happy for her as long as he really isn’t engaged to model Zuley Henao.