Star Couplings: Mr. GOOP (Chris Martin) Didn’t Kiss Kate Bosworth
- Us Weekly has exclusive confirmation from Chris Martin’s rep that he wasn’t making out with Kate Bosworth in public, as Star reported. [Us Weekly] — Chris has been married to Gwyneth Paltrow for six years, but there have been rumors of troubled waters for a long time.
- Although they claim they’re just friends, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted kissing outside a screening of “New Moon.” — These two will carry on this charade as long as they’re under their Summit Entertainment contracts.
- Kourtney Kardashian says she’s nervous but excited to be a mom, and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Scott Disick is making amends to her family. [PopEater] — The true test will be how involved he is with caring for the baby and supporting her.
- Carrie Underwood tells the world she’s in love with boyfriend Mike Fisher in the liner notes of her new album, Play On. [People] — She’s really going to regret that when they break up. Or am I being too cynical?
- Taraji P. Henson was spotted sneaking a kiss from Terrence Howard in NYC recently. [NY Post] — Um, I’m happy for her as long as he really isn’t engaged to model Zuley Henao.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.