Quickies: Ryan Seacrest Gets Military Apology And The “Irritating” Kate Winslet Wins Lawsuit
- The U.S. Army apologized to Ryan Seacrest after learning the “American Idol” host’s stalker was one of their own. Chidi Uzomah Jr., a sergeant with the Army Reserves, entered the E! offices on Friday armed with a knife. He also attacked one of Seacrest’s bodyguards in September. [People] — Ryan sort of annoys us, but he doesn’t deserve to be stalked.
- During a D.C. Council hearing on marriage equality, a witness paused during his testimony to propose to his partner. [The Daily What] — Aww.
- Weezer teamed up with Snuggie to promote their new album [Spinner] — I believe a 2009 remix for “Undone (The Sweater Song)” could be in the making.
- The British tabloid that gave Kate Winslet the title “World’s Most Irritating Actress” must give the actress $40,000 after she sued. [PopEater]
- Ladies and gentlemen, the world’s first Twitter-only device. [WSJ] — A lot of annoying people we know use Twitter to communicate with friends instead of texting, so this sort of makes sense.
- Nearly half of DVR users still watch commercials. [The Atlantic] — Purpose: Defeated.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.