Halloween is the perfect time for a little gender-bending. And Sherlock Holmes is one of the best fictional detectives making a resurgence this year with a new movie, so why not combine the two for your costume? All you need are a few classic menswear pieces that can be pilfered from your dad’s closet, thrifted, or purchased (details after the jump).
- Melinda Hook-Bar Slacks, $15.80, Forever 21
- Wool Capelet, $27.80, Forever 21
- Durable Tobacco Pipe, $6.05, Amazon
- Target Circle Silk Printed Ascot, $16.99, Amazon
- UO Felt Fedora, $28, Urban Outfitters
[Image: Sherlock Holmes Movie]