Star Couplings: Is Kandi Burruss Pregnant With Her Dead Fiance’s Baby?
- Here’s a crazy rumor for ya: Kandi Burruss is reportedly pregnant with A.J. Jewell’s baby, according to an unnamed celebrity source. [Media Takeout] — If this is true, then great. But if it’s not, then it’s a cruel way of rubbing salt into her wounds.
- Lisa Niemi, Patrick Swayze’s widow, spoke at a women’s conference about his death, revealing that the grief could be felt “on a cellular level.” [PopEater] — So sad. I can’t believe he died only six weeks ago.
- The rumored romance between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has reportedly cooled because he’s getting too serious, too quickly for her. [OK! Magazine] — This sounds like more “New Moon” publicity.
- Brangelina Exposed, written by investigative journalist Ian Halperin, will hit bookshelves Dec. 1. It promises to explain how the famous couple “have successfully manipulated the public into believing a glamorous fairytale that bears little resemblance to the reality of the pair’s life together,” according to a press release. [Us Weekly]
- Corey Feldman and his wife, Susannah, are getting a divorce. She’s reportedly blaming it on “irreconcilable differences.” [Dlisted] — Don’t people realize that umbrella term means nothing and says nothing nowadays?
- Khloe Kardashian cheered on Lamar Odom at the L.A. Lakers season opener last night. [E! Online] — Kim was there and looked as if she was scouting her next man. Don’t act as if y’all think she and Reggie Bush will last.