Quickies: Natalie Portman Dishes On Going Vegan & Charlize Theron Offends Nelson Mandela
- Natalie Portman says Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer made her go vegan. [The Huffington Post]
- Lindsay Lohan says she plans to go to India on a charity trip before Thanksgiving. She also revealed she’ll be involved with a BBC documentary about child trafficking in that country. [Radar]
- Check out this article: “Who Is The Scariest Horror Movie Serial Killer Of All Time?” [Starpulse] — Sadly, my childhood monster, Blacula, didn’t make the list.
- Charlize Theron auctioned off a meeting with Nelson Mandela, a trip to the 2010 World Cup, and a kiss from her for $140,000 at a charity event, but she didn’t have permission from Mandela, according to his office. [BBC] — Oooh, someone’s in trouble!
- Brooke Shields is reportedly a big meanie. She barked at a sample sale employee who was simply asking if she needed assistance, but she’s not the only celeb with a bad attitude. [Fox News] — Oh please, people. Sample sale shopping is serious business that can’t be interrupted by someone offering to help. Geesh!
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi is also President Barack Obama’s rabbi, meaning he prayed at the national prayer ceremony last January. [Hollywood Life]
- Still haven’t decided what to wear for Halloween? Here’s some celebrity inspiration. [Air America]